Weighting only 207 Kg (456 lbs) and packing 162 HP, the 2011 Ducati Diavel has a specially engineered 240 section rear tire, and features technologies like ABS, Ducati Traction Control and Ducati Riding Modes.
The 2011 Ducati Diavel price is 12,995 GBP, or 15,495 GBP for the range topping Diavel Carbon version which comes with a series of carbon fiber and forged performance parts and specially machined Marchesini wheels. 2011 Ducati Diavel will become available in the UK starting from January 2011.
2011 Ducati Diavel Features include:
* An 1,198cc Testastretta v-twin that produces 162 horsepower and 94 lb-ft of torque
* ABS, Ducati Traction Control, and three riding modes
* A six-speed transmission with a slipper clutch
* A 30.3 inch seat height, 28 degree rake, and a 240mm thick rear tire
* A dry weight of 456 pounds on the Carbon model, and 463 pounds on the standard