2010 Yamaha YZ450F Specifications
MSRP : $8,090 (White/Red) Available from Oct/Nov 2009
$7,990 (Team Yamaha Blue/White) Available from Oct/Nov 2009
Type : 449cc liquid-cooled DOHC 4-stroke; 4 titanium valves
Bore x Stroke : 97.0 x 60.8mm
Compression Ratio : 12.5:1
Fuel Delivery : Fuel Injection (FI), Keihin® 44mm
Ignition : TCI
Transmission : Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive : Chain Drive
Suspension/Front : KYB® Speed-Sensitive System, inverted fork: fully adjustable, 12.2-in travel
Suspension/Rear : KYB® Fully adjustable single shock; 12.4-in travel
Brakes/Front : Hydraulic single disc brake, 250mm
Brakes/Rear : Hydraulic single disc brake, 245mm
Tires/Front : 80/100-21-Dunlop® D-742FA
Tires/Rear : 120/80-19-Dunlop® D-756
Length : 86.3 in
Width : 32.4 in
Height : 51.6 in
Seat Height : 39.3 in
Wheelbase : 58.7 in
Ground Clearance : 15.0 in
Fuel Capacity : 1.6 gal
Wet Weight : 245 lb
Warranty : 30 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Displacement cylinders so that the vertical bar that connects to the highest power of combustion to reduce friction against the walls of the cylinder piston, which can rob power. This means a quicker response.
- The aluminum chassis for all new bilateral beam provides exceptional rigidity balance to complete engine management light and turn beaten. The result? Light the best and most agile 450F for all track conditions.
- The new titanium 4-cylinder head valve system adapted to the fuel injection developed specifically for the YZ450F. Immediately adapt to changes in air / fuel mixture according to altitude and temperature, for a machine that gives any condition.
- YZ450F-of-new bottle is tilted back a revolutionary breakthrough reached unprecedented mass centralization, concentrating toward the center of mass inertia of the machine. This new design also dared to change the traditional positions of inlet and exhaust, airbox place the light throttle body forward. This contributes to mass centralization for quick access to make a journey towards more efficient consumption to give extraordinary powers.
- GYTR ® Accessories Power Tuner lets you adjust the bike tuners air fuel mixture and combustion time cards, to match the performance characteristics of the motor driver and track conditions.
- Renewal seemed to give a new generation of style, including front bumper and rear cover admission, frontal protection against fork and the plate number and the fuel tank and seat.