Engine Type Liquid-cooled inline-four
Displacement 998 cc
Bore & Stroke 75 mm x 56.5 mm
Compression Ratio 11.2:1
Valve Train Chain-driven DOHC, 4 valves per cylinder
Fuel Delivery PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
Final Drive O-ring-sealed chain; 16T/43T
Front Suspension 41 mm cartridge-type telescopic fork; 120 mm (4.7 inches) travel
Rear Suspension Pro-Link with gas-charged HMAS single shock; 120 mm (4.7 in.) travel
Tires 120/70ZR–17 radial front; 160/60ZR–17 radial rear
Brakes Front dual 296 mm discs with triple-piston calipers and Combined Braking System with ABS; rear 240 mm disc with single-piston caliper and ABS
Seat Height 795 mm (31.3 in.) adjustable +/- 15 mm (0.6 in.)
Wheelbase 1,495 mm (58.8 in.)
Curb Weight 245 kg (540 lb) including required fluids and full tank of gas – ready to ride
Fuel Capacity 20 litres
Colour Pearl Amber Yellow
- Ten percent more horsepower (106 vs. 97) but better fuel efficiency (+ 7 percent)
- Optional tough, weatherproof saddlebags store plenty of gear for all your adventures.
- New aluminum frame and revised suspension components make the CBF1000A more compact and improve handling.
- Instrument panel includes a fuel consumption gauge that displays average fuel consumption during a trip as well as indicating real-time fuel economy.
- The CBF1000A's four-position adjustable windscreen and half fairing provide excellent weather protection without being bulky or confining.
- 998 cc fuel-injected 16-valve engine is tuned for a wide spread of power that's ideal for gruelling adventures or short commutes.
- The three-position height-adjustable seat adapts to your needs so you can cross the country in comfort.
- Strong and predictable Combined Braking System with ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) gives you the confidence to explore in all sorts of conditions.
- New fuel tank and larger capacity combined with the better fuel economy equals improved range.