MSRP : $4,190 (White/Red) Available from September 2009
Type 196cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
Bore x Stroke 67.0mm x 55.7mm
Compression Ratio 9.5:1
Fuel Delivery Mikuni® 28mm
Transmission Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
Final Drive Chain
Suspension/Front Telescopic fork; 6.3-in travel
Suspension/Rear Single shock; 5.9-in travel
Brakes/Front 220mm single disc
Brakes/Rear 110mm Drum
Length 82.3 in
Width 32.3 in
Height 44.1 in
Seat Height 31.1 in
Wheelbase 52.2 in
Ground Clearance 10.4 in
Fuel Capacity 1.8 gal
Fuel Economy** 78 mpg
Wet Weight 279 lb
Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
Features and Benefits on 2010 Yamaha TW200 Motorcycle
- Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low- and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
- Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
Additional and Key Features:
- Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking dual purpose machine around.
- Electric start and full street equipment mean it's super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
- A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
- Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
- Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- Standard dual rearview mirrors.
- Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
- Small, bikini-style fairing reduces wind buffeting at highway speeds and provides added protection against weather.
- Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Frame-mounted passenger footpegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Easy-to-use choke lever.