* Honda MotoGP V-4 engine technology and architecture bring cutting-edge performance to the VFR1200F.
* Unique cylinder layout with rear two cylinders located innermost on the crankshaft and front cylinders located outboard narrows the rider interface aboard the VFR1200F.
* Throttle By Wire for next-generation throttle response.
* Optional Dual Clutch Automatic Transmission with manual mode and automatic mode with two D/S modes and paddle-style shifters offers unparalleled freedom through innovative technology.
* Next-generation shaft drive system with offset pivot point and sliding constant-velocity joint for a new level of shaft-drive performance and control.
* Transferable one-year, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Engine/Drivetrain OF Honda VFR1200F:
* Light and compact 1237cc liquid-cooled 76-degree V-4 pumps out amazing levels of power with a distinctive V-4 feel and sound.
* Symmetrically Coupled Phase-shift Crankshaft uses 28-degree crankpin offset to eliminate primary engine vibration.
* Asymmetrical exhaust lengths between front and rear cylinders boost power production and enhance power feel.
* Lightweight and compact Unicam® valvetrain allows for significantly smaller cylinder heads.
* Honda slipper clutch in manual-shift model allows unencumbered sport riding.