2010 Honda VT750C2A Shadow Phantom - Specifications
Engine Type: 745cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
Bore and Stroke: 79mm x 76mm
Compression ratio: 9.6:1
Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment circuit, one 34mm throttle body
Ignition: CD with electronic advance, two spark plugs per cylinder
Transmission: Wide-ratio five-speed
Final Drive: Shaft
Suspension Front: 41mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 3.5 inches travel
Brakes Front: Single 296mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Tires Front: 120/90-17
Wheelbase: 64.5 inches
Rake (Caster angle): 34o
Trail: 161mm (6.3 inches)
Seat Height: 25.7 inches
Fuel Capacity: 3.9 gallons, including 0.9-gallon reserve
Curb Weight*: 549 pounds
•Sturdy and responsive 41mm front fork features large-diameter matte-finished shrouds and large billet-aluminum triple-clamp for a distinctive look, neutral handling and a plush 4.6 inches of wheel travel.
• Dual-shock rear suspension features five-position spring preload adjustability and 3.5 inches of wheel travel for a smooth ride.
• Minimal bodywork and extensive blacked-out and matte finishes.
• New handlebar shape enhances bobber styling.
•Incredibly low 25.7-inch seat height.
• 745cc liquid-cooled V-twin engine produces impressive power over a broad rpm range.
• Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) incorporates a single 34mm-diameter throttle body.
• Available in Black.