Honda CBR125R Motorcycle - Review and Specifications
Honda CBR125R Specifications
Engine Type : Liquid-cooled 4-stroke 2-valve SOHC single
Displacement : 125CC
Bore and Stroke : 58 x 47.2mm
Compression : Ratio 11 : 1
Carburetion : PGM-FI electronic fuel injection
Ignition : Fully transistorised with electronic advance
Max Power : Output 10kW / 10,000min-1(95/1/EC)
Max Torque : 10.6Nm / 8,250min-1(95/1/EC)
Starter : Electric
Gearbox : 6-Speed
Final Drive : O-ring sealed chain
Wheels, Suspension and Brakes
Suspension Front : 31mm telescopic fork, 109mm axle travel
Suspension Rear : Monoshock damper, 120mm axle travel
Brakes Front : 276 x 4mm hydraulic disc with dual-piston caliper and resin mould pads
Brakes Rear : 220 x 4mm hydraulic disc with single-piston caliper and resin mould pads
Tyres Front : 80/90 17M/C (44P)
Tyres Rear : 100/80 17M/C (52P)
Dimensions and Weight
Wheelbase : 1,295mm
Rake Castor Angle : 25° 06'
Trail : 88.8mm
Seat Height : 780mm
Ground Clearance : 172mm
Kerb Weight : 127kg Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel - ready to ride
Fuel Capacity : 10 litres
Colour : Suzuka 8 Hour Special (Red / White / Blue)
Dimensions : 1920 x 675 x 1070mm
- The racing-style seat blends smoothly into the tank and side panels, providing a secure perch for sporty riding plus superb comfort for when you're just cruising.
- Flip up the lockable passenger seat and you'll find a spacious storage area for a spare pair of gloves, a light rain suit, or even your lunch.
- The riding position is sporty without feeling cramped, and the low seat height means most riders can easily put their feet flat on the ground.
- You can't miss the CBR family resemblance in the CBR125R's sleek fairing and racy pair of Line Beam headlights. The fairing also cuts cleanly through the wind for excellent aerodynamics and weather protection.
- The fully featured instrument panel includes a speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge and temperature gauge tucked neatly behind the CBR125R's windscreen.
- The CBR125R comes with Honda's renowned quality and reliability built right in.
- Almost every component of the CBR125R is recyclable.
- 1 year, unlimited mileage, freely transferable warranty.